Food Safety Due Diligence During Mergers and Acquisitions
Avoid unknown risks and establish fair value of the transaction during your next merger and acquisition with a food safety diligence assessment from NSF International.
NSF International works with law firms, venture capitalists and investment groups to support the due diligence phase during mergers and acquisitions in the food and beverage sector. Our approach to a food safety diligence assessment covers of a broad range of areas to effectively assess risk of a merger or acquisition target.
This include documents reviews, interviews and on-site assessment of:
- Governance of food safety and quality
- Historical food safety and quality incidents
- Emerging safety, quality or regulatory issues in the sector
- Effectiveness of food safety management systems
- Regulatory compliance
- Facility and equipment conditions
Get in touch to talk with us about how we can help you avoid risk during your next merger and acquisition. Contact email@example.com or call 519-821-1246.