Safe Food for Canadians Regulations
Safe Food for Canadians Licences now Available for Food Businesses
Food business owners across Canada can now apply for a licence under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. The cost for each licence is $250 and is valid for 2 years. For more information, please visit the Canadian Food Inspection Agency's online portal at My CFIA.
NSF can help you prepare for the implementation of the new regulations that are now in force.
Food Safety Consulting
- Review your association model food safety program for compliance
- Develop an industry-specific preventive control program
- Develop and recommend appropriate industry-specific validation protocols
- Develop and recommend an appropriate environmental monitoring plan
Training & Education
Our training services help you:
- Understand the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR)
- Adapt your existing HACCP plan to meet SFCR preventive control plan requirements
- Develop a preventive control plan
- Ensure food defense
- Understand traceability
Our technical services include:
- Label compliance review
- Shelf-life testing
- Product package testing
- Validation and challenge studies
- Product and process innovation
For more information about these services, contact email@example.com.