NSF has extensive experience developing food and beverage products while maintaining the requirements for commercial shelf life and food safety.
We also offer scale-up trials during this important phase of your food and beverage development. Using our pilot-scale equipment we can assist with feasibility testing, evaluating new product concepts and generating marketing samples using technologies that include:
- Thermal processing (including HTST, UHT and batch pasteurization)
- Separation (ultra-filtration, nano-filtration and other methods including sock filters and vibratory)
- Drying (freeze, dehydration)
- Concentration (nano-filtration and ultra-filtration)
- Liquid or powder blending and mixing capabilities (paddle mixing, Lightnin® mixing and high shear mixing)
- Low cost reformulations