Product and Process Innovation Go Hand in Hand
Work with us at all stages in a product’s development from concept to production. We have extensive experience developing food and beverage products for the consumer marketplace while maintaining the requirements for commercial shelf life and food safety. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced scientists can help troubleshoot and solve your food and beverage product challenges.
Our process lab facilities enable you to try out innovative processes without production downtime. Scale up your prototype production in our process lab and see how your product performs. Our equipment can be set up in a variety of configurations to evaluate different types of production processes.
We can generate prototype samples for shelf-life evaluations, consumer evaluation or marketing events.
Because we offer unique insight into technology and trends, our clients know that working with NSF International offers the best chance of success for their product in the marketplace.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 519-821-1246.
NSF has extensive experience developing food and beverage products while maintaining the requirements for commercial shelf life and food safety. We can assist with:
- Nutritional profile improvement for food and beverage products such as reduced sugar, added functional ingredients, reduced sodium, increased protein and increased fiber
- Lab-scale trials to obtain optimal formulas and processes
- Initial regulatory reviews to ensure the product to be developed will comply with desired label claims or other special considerations
- Nutrition-oriented formula development
We offer scale-up trials during this important phase of your food and beverage development. Using our pilot-scale equipment we can assist with feasibility testing, evaluating new product concepts and generating marketing samples using technologies that include:
- Thermal processing (including HTST, UHT, tunnel, batch pasteurization)
- Non-thermal processing (HPP, UV)
- Separation (ultra-filtration and other methods including decanters, sock filters, vibratory)
- Drying (spray, freeze, dehydration)
- Concentration (evaporation, ultra-filtration)
The intellectual property generated during the course of the project will be owned by the client. All proprietary information developed under this contract is the sole property of the Client.